Pinpointe Research Report: Lead Generation Best Practices 12/08
We conducted a survey of 858 marketing decision makers of all ranks at mid size and large companies. Our respondents included a mix of B2B and B2C companies.
In this latest, 8 page follow-on report, we summarize our key findings, including:
- What segmentation, targeting and personalization techniques are your peers using (and not using)?
- How good is the data within enterprise prospect databases, and what steps are your peers taking to improve data?
- How often do peers send email correspondence to their email list?
- What are peers doing to grow their prospect lists?
Other findings include:
- Several success tips – provided by our readers adn survey participants
- What prospect data is the most importand and used most frequently? What data is not used (and should be?)
If you want to see what challenges your peers are faced with, this report provides valuable insights.
If you find any of our papers useful, please feel free to distribute in the original form.