We are hiring
People, not products, make the difference
We believe that people, not products, make the difference.
This is why we cooperate with each other, sharing our knowledge and experience.
Our strength is in teamwork, which creates an effective work atmosphere.
How we work
- We all work from home, so all you need is your computer and a good Internet connection.
- It’s a full time job.
- We are working in sub-teams where you are assigned specific tasks.
- We have regular team meetings (Skype or Google hangouts).
- We communicate in English.
- Once a year we all meet in a nice place and have fun.
When people buy our plugins, they expect them to work flawlessly, in different configurations and environments. We need expert QA people who can make sure that this happens. As a QA person, your job will be to:
- Work with the developers to create and maintain test plans
- Be involved in the design of new functions and perform stress-testing on them
What you will be offered
- Work from home or any other place you like.
- Steady job – we’ve been growing steadily since we started at 2007.
- Extensive training supervised by dedicated mentors.
- Collaboration with international team members.
- Opportunities to impact the development of famous WordPress plugins. There are 500,000 websites running our software.
- Paid national holidays for your home country and additional paid vacation days.
- Competitive salary, always paid on time. Bonuses.
What the team says
about their jobs here
We asked our team about their experiences working at Pinpointe.
We just completed a round of hirings, so we are not actively looking for new candidates right now. We normally do hiring rounds every few months. If you’re interested in joining us, fill out the form below. Tell us about yourself, your background, previous achievements and work history and which job you’re interested in. We’ll keep your information and contact you when we hire again.